Konad is a stamping systems that can be used on natural and artificial nails. It is fast and simple which also makes it suitable as a gift (even for children, we advise 8 years or older).
- apply a base on your nails (this can be a basecoat, coloured nail polish or a filed artificial nail)
- apply the stamping nail polish on the preferred design on the image plate
- use the scraper to scrape away excess nail polish from the image plate
- press the stamp unto the design and then roll it over the nail
- let it dry for a few seconds and finish the design with topcoat or topgel
We have a lot of different designs availbable, from small hearts to intricate designs that cover your entire nail.